Senior Software Engineer, Front End
We are looking for expert front end engineers to join our professional services business. The job entails building custom scheduling UI for our enterprise clients, and extending our admin portal.
We rely on our continuous integration server to build, run tests, and provide binary caches of compiled assets to accelerate compilation. We utilize the Google Closure Compiler and use Selenium tests for regression, in addition to manual QA.
skedge.me values a sustainable work-life balance. We know that building a company is a marathon, not a sprint. We value focused effort and productive output over last-minute crunches and time spent in a chair.
A typical week might include
- Working with our clients design teams, clarifying and providing feedback on the design.
- Implementing a new schedule flow for a client.
- Optimizing the performance of a slow loading page.
- Exposing additional functionality of our backend through our admin portal.
- Suggesting and implementing improvements to our admin portal.
- Familiarity with both Object Oriented and Functional programming paradigms.
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components.
- 3+ years of experience building web applications.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
To apply, send your cover letter/resume to email@example.com